Cumulative Update 4 for SCCM 2012 R2 was release by Microsoft on January 29, 2015. Along with issues fixed by the previous Cumulative Updates, CU4 provides support for App-V 5.0SP2 and specifically addresses the following:
– After a Configuration Manager 2007 distribution point is upgraded and assigned to a Configuration Manager 2012 secondary site, packages are listed as Unknown in the Content Status node of the Administrator Console.
– Internet-based clients cannot download content from an Internet-facing distribution point after first they first encounter a failure to reach Windows Update.
– Applications that use dynamic variable lists are not installed in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
– Adding or deleting a deployment to a software update group results in policy evaluation for all deployments within the group instead of the deployment that changed.
Operating system deployment
– The wrong software update for an operating system image may be selected the list of items that are returned in the Schedule Updates Wizard is sorted.
– Task sequences that contain Windows 8.1 as a condition on the Options tab generate an exception when they are changed or accessed.
– Child sites will not process the content for a task sequence that was changed after migration from another site.
Note: This fix applies only to task sequences that are not yet migrated. Task sequences that were migrated before you applied CU4 should be deleted and then migrated again.
– The “All Windows RT” and “All Windows RT 8.1 Preview” entries should not appear in the supported platform list for new configuration items.
– With App-V 5.0 SP2, when a new version of an App-V package supersedes an earlier version, and that earlier version is being used, the package will be listed as not published.
– With App-V 5.0 SP2, App-V packages that are being used cannot be uninstalled.
– November 2013 anti-malware platform update for Endpoint Protection clients
– Adding or removing a deployment from a Software Update group results in increased load on the Object Replication Manager component of the SMS Executive service. This can lead to delays in distributing software updates in a hierarchy.
Cumulative Update 4 for Configuration Manager 2012 R2 can be downloaded from https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3026739.