Wow is all I can say! Another successful #MVPDays has concluded, this time in Seattle at the tail end of 2016. MVPs from all over the world took time out to share their technical information about their beloved technologies.
People from all over the region showed up to this event to hear MVP and other speakers share all sorts of useful information such as their own tips, tricks, and technical solutions. Some sessions included:
- Architecting a Robust Azure Infrastructure for Your Environment Emile Cabot
- Conceptualizing Azure Resource Manager Templates William Anderson
- Deploying Microsoft Azure Stack TP2 Cristal Kawula, Allan Rafuse
- Experience the Magic that Windows Server 2016 and ReFS Provide to YOUR Next Backup Repository Clint Wyckoff, Anton Gostev
- From NUI to Microsoft HoloLens to the future Andreas Erben
- Managing Nano Server and Windows Server 2016 Hyper-V Symon Perriman
- SQL Server 2016 New Features Without Any Marketing Slides Edwin Sarmiento
- Stupid PowerShell Tricks Thomas Rayner, Allan Rafuse
- Veeam State of the Union Clint Wyckoff, Cristal Kawula, Dave Kawula
- Veeam Version 9.5 Demo Fest Clint Wyckoff, Dave Kawula
For those that could not attend in Seattle, fret not. The MVPs are currently undergoing their #MVPSummit and will have even more information to share! Please check out http://www.mvpdays.com for registration and sessions.
Tentative Dates as of this posting are:
- Orlando – December 2, 2016
- Vancouver – February 13, 2017 – Coming soon
- Calgary – February 15, 2017 – Coming soon
- Edmonton – February 17, 2017 – Coming soon
- New Orleans – May 12, 2017- Coming soon
Can’t attend in Person? Use #MVPHour
If @MVPDays isn’t coming to a city new you, there is another way you can get in touch with them. Many MVPs monitor a #MVPHour. Send your questions/comments there and you’ll definitely get a useful response!
Until next time, hope to see you there!