Well like most of us mobility workers, we don’t always make it into the office. Today I showed up at the office and actually had time to sit at my desk. Odd, my 3rd monitor wasn’t working. Worked fine in Windows 8.1.
Did the usual checks…
- Windows 10 is not even showing the monitor in the display settings
- Unplug and re-plug the cables
- Check the drivers
- I unplugged my 2nd monitor which was working and the 3rd monitor kicked in@
System Graphics cards:
- Intel Core i7 w/ Intel HD Graphics
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M
- Upgraded the drivers, Windows 10 still did not show it. But now I’m 100% updated!
- Looked at settings in NVIDIA Control Pannel. NVIDIA showed that all the monitors were connected to the Intel HD Graphics
- Next step was to load the Intel Graphics Properties and click the Multiple Displays
- Fixed! Life is grand!