Migrate Pilot mailboxes via Exchange Administrative Center
- Logon Exchange 2016 Server, open Exchange Administrative Center.
- On the Exchange admin center page, select recipients.
3. Select Migration, click + sign and select Move to a different database.
4. Click Select the users that you want to move and click + sign.
5. On Select Mailbox page, Select Pilot users, click Add, click OK and then click Next.
6. On the Move configuration page, enter New migration batch name and select others required options, click Next.
7. On the Start the batch page, select recipients to receive the report after batch complete, click new.
8. Wait until status is completed and the user will receive complete report.
To be continue……
Hope you enjoy this post.