I know this isn’t much of a blog article, but since Winget is a niche technology, I felt it would help to get the word out about a three-hour workshop I am doing on February 7 for Winget.
The high-level agenda is as follows:
- Exploring the Evolution of Linux Package Managers
- Journey through MS-DOS/Windows Installers
- NuGet: The Pioneer of Windows Package Management
- Understanding the Rise of Chocolatey
- Discovering the Advantages of Winget
- Step-by-Step Guide to Installing Winget
- Mastering Application Deployment and Management with Winget
- Crafting Your Winget Packages
- Integrating Winget with Microsoft Intune
- Using Winget with Configuration Manager
You can register for the event over here: Introduction to Winget, Wed, Feb 7, 2024, 9:00 AM | Meetup
The event is free and open to anyone to attend.