There are many ways to rebuild the Hyper-V host, but I will show you how to rebuild a Microsoft Hyper-V host via Virtual Media. These screens captured were for Windows Server 2019, but not for Windows Server 2019 only. You can use Windows Server 2022 ISO image file too.
1. Log in to a domain member machine and download the OS ISO image file.
2. Access the Gridstore machine via IPMI.
3. Select Virtual Storage from the Virtual Media drop-down list.
4. Select Device1 on the Virtual Storage page.
5. Select the ISO file from the Logical Drive Type drop-down list.
6. Click Open Image.
7. Select the ISO image file and click Open.
8. Click the Plug in on the Device 1 page.
9. Click OK.
10. Select Set Power Reset from the Power Control drop-down list.
11. Select Virtual Keyboard from the Virtual Media drop-down list.
12. Press F11 on the Virtual Keyboard to invoke Boot Menu.
13. Select ATEN Virtual CDROM YS0J.
14. Click Next on the Windows Server Setup page.
15. Click Install now on the Windows Setup page.
16. Select the Operating system on the Windows Setup page and click Next.
17. Select the I accept the license terms checkbox on the Application notices and license terms page and click Next.
18. Select Custom Install Windows only (advanced).
19. Delete the existing partitions.
20. Select the Drive on the Windows Setup page and click Next.
21. Follow Installing Windows procedures to complete the installation.
I hope you enjoy this post.
Web Site: carysun.com
Blog Site: checkyourlogs.net
Blog Site: gooddealmart.com