Today, I am going to show you how to decommission old domain controller.
1.Logon to TMDC01 as Techmentor\Administrator.
2. Click Start, Run, and type Dcpromo.exe.
3. On the Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) Domain Services, Installation Wizard click OK.
4. On the Delete the Domain Screen Click Next.
5. On the Administrator Password type its password.
6. On the Summary Screen type Next.
7. On the progress screen click Reboot on completion.
8. Did the demotion complete successfully?
9. Upon Reboot Modify the IP Address Configuration to DHCP.
10. Shutdown TMDC01.
Hope you enjoy this post.